Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maxwell's Pub- Ogunquit, Maine


243 Main St
Located right smack downtown in Ogunquit, ME, Maxwell's has prime real estate for a great restaurant...too bad it isn't one. I wanted to get this up on the blog because I know so many people will be traveling through Ogunquit this summer and I wanted to let you know that if your looking for a good casual restaurant to grab a decent bite, this is NOT where you want to stop. Sure, it's as good as any other bar for a drink and gets quite the crowd on weekend nights for libations, but you can't really mess up a beer. There are several fine establishments around Maxwell's that have good food at good prices that I would recommend you try instead while visiting this quaint little seacoast town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never liked that place. With all the hip places around it seems completley out of place. Although it's probably the only place in ogunquit where a guy can pick up a chick.... If you catch my drift....

Anonymous said...

I went there this weekend and I had the worst time at this place if you look like out of the country they treat you like you are an ilegal criminal and if you look from town they still treat you like a drunk piece of ... u know what, I went there to have a good time with my friends and I left really upset.